Tel.: +49 (0)221 599 882 22
(The international rates of your phone service provider apply)
Responsible for all content
Großenbaumer Weg 6
Press inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Großenbaumer Weg 6
CR Nº 66807/Commercial Register Dusseldorf
Jens Bischof (Chairman)
Dr. Oliver Schmitt
Chairman of the Supervisory Board
Tax ID Nº
Competent supervisory authority
Conciliation Body for Public Transport
If your journey was for personal reasons and in the event of a dispute, you can appeal to the impartial cross-operator German Conciliation Body for Public Transport (SÖP, registered association) Fasanenstraße 81, 10623 Berlin,
To be used in the event of:
- denied boarding, delay or flight cancellation;
- destruction, damage, loss or delayed transportation of baggage;
- destruction, damage or loss of items worn or carried by the passenger;
- problems faced by disabled passengers or passengers with reduced mobility when using air transport services;
- any more general disputes arising when the consumer alleges that the business is not trading fairly;
- you have already contacted Eurowings and have not received an answer within two months or
- you have not reached agreement with Eurowings on the processing of your complaint or the fulfilment of your claims.
- your monetary claim is between 10 € and a maximum of 30,000 €.
- your complaint has not already been processed by a national supervisory authority, e.g. the Federal Office for Civil Aviation, is or was not pending before a court of law, and has not been settled in a similar way.
- your journey was for personal reasons.
We would also draw your attention to the rules of procedure of the German Conciliation Body for Public Transport (registered association).
The European Commission is also preparing a platform for online dispute resolution (ODR). You can find the platform at http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/. This platform may be used to resolve complaints.
Publication regarding the female quota of Eurowings GmbH
Due to German legislation on equal opportunities for women and men in executive positions in both the private and the public sector the supervisory board of Eurowings GmbH has to determine target quotas and timelines for women at the supervisory and executive board.
The executive board for its part has to determine target quotas and timelines for the first and second management level below the executive board.
For this reason the supervisory board determined a target quota of 30% for women on the supervisory board of Eurowings GmbH and a target quota of 0% for women on the executive board. Both target quotas have been determined to be achieved by December 31st, 2016.
The executive board determined a target quota of 22.2% for women on the first management level below the executive board and a target quota of 29.2% for women on the second management level below the executive board. Both target quotas have been determined to be achieved by December 31st, 2016.